License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD express written consent.
The RRP listed on Vayo.com.au is based on the similar products on competitive websites. Doylenets Pty Ltd and its entities do recommend the customer to do their own due diligence including verification of this data. Due to the nature of Pearls and its variations Doylenets Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for its accuracy but have taken all measures to get a reliable price.
If DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD may disable your user ID and password in DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You grant to DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- death or personal injury caused by DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Next Day Despatch relates to next business day and does not include any public or holidays within NSW, Australia or where the business operates.
3 Day Delivery relates to metropolitan Australia, postal events like strikes and delays from Australia post or a courier service is beyond Vayo’s control and should be treated outside and in addition to the 3 day period.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD details
DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD is registered in New South Wales under registration number ACN 629 959 959
You can contact DOYLENETS GROUP PTY LTD by email to [email protected]